Garden Mastery Workshop Bundle
Instant Access Replay: Get the workshop replays broken into bite-sized trainings, PLUS all supporting materials.
Purpose: Learn how to get the most out of your garden. Maximize your garden space, learn how to succession plant, identify and keep pests out of your garden and get a bumper crop of tomatoes.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
✅ How to choose containers to grow in that will help support more productive plants
✅ The method of succession planting so that you can have fresh food year-round
✅ Methods of maximizing your garden space to grow as much food as possible, no matter how much space you have
✅ How to identify and keep common garden pests out of your garden so you can quit Googling “what’s this weird worm on my vegetable plant?”
✅Tips and tricks for making sure that your tomato plants always produce a bumper crop so you can make tons of salsa, sauce, bruschetta, or fresh salads
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- 3 educational workshop recordings with lifetime access (as per our terms) broken into bite-sized pieces
- Think ‘Inside’ the Box Container Gardening eBook to help you grow as much food as possible in a small space
- Succession Planting Spreadsheet to help you map out your succession planting for the season
- Integrated Pest Management Guide to help you prevent bad bugs and keep them to a minimum in your garden
- Pest Control Garden ID Sheets to help you quickly identify and treat common garden pests
Disclaimer: This workshop does not teach you the basics of gardening. We’ll instead dive into how you can maximize your growing space, keep pests at bay and get the most from your tomato plants.
Even if you don't currently have a vegetable garden, this is a great way to get some base knowledge on how to maximize your garden space once you do start planting!
This bundle of workshops and resources is hosted on our course platform, Podia. Once you checkout, you will receive an email with login details. If you already have an account on our course site, you can log in here.
These resources are included as a part of the Garden. Farm. Thrive. Academy. If you’re a current Academy member, you already have access to these resources inside of the Academy.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GARDENING RESOURCES
This is a digital course. Nothing physical will ship.